I've been blogging on and off for the past number of years, although in recent months my posts have been scarce. If you're joining me from my previous blogsite, welcome :) If you're new, welcome :)
Earlier today I had a running list of blog post ideas with many of them semi fleshed out, but now that I am sitting at the computer my mind is not fully firing!
So to kick start the writing, a list...
I like lists. Let me rephrase that, I like writing lists. I like to write what I need to get done for the day, the week, the month. I like to list what I'm going to make for dinner for the week. I like to create lists of activities that I want to accomplish. As good as I am at writing lists, I'm not so great at completing the lists.
All that being said this list, is a compilation of 15 random points of interest about ME!!
*You may know some, one, or none of these but as I tried previously I hope to use this list as a starting point for future posts.
1. I've been married for nearly two years and it's been one of the hardest and yet most rewarding life changes.
2. On April 29, 2010 I took the oath and became a US Citizen...
3. I had the privilege and honor to witness my first nephew enter the world in April, AND he is such a cutie!!
4. I'm in the process of figuring out "what's next" in life...it hasn't been easy!!
5. I often wish I still had the simplicity of a child.
6. One day I would like to live in Europe again.
7. I've been "learning" French on and off for the last three years, and have been met with little success.
8. One of my biggest fears is the fear of letting others down...especially the ones I love, care, and respect.
9. I spend HOURS reading a fast growing blogroll
10. Staying organized is not my forte.
11. When the week has been particularly busy and full of people interactions I crave "me" time.
12. I tell myself "I'm going to bed" at least three times, for at least an hour before I actually make it to bed.
13. I like to bake. I cannot bake without making a mess. I like to cook. I cannot cook without making a mess, but I'm learning!!
14. Program was paused while I spoke to my DH who is currently in France visiting family. He's been in Israel for work for 10 days and now France for 4...home on Monday!! I've missed him.
15. When I was younger I believed I excelled at most all of my endeavours, which included dance, choir, violin, drama, drawing, story writing, director, running, academics. I had parents who encouraged me to try but while they praised my effort they weren't adverse to questioning the talent, but that didn't stop me from thinking I was brill at everything!!!
I think that's a good starting point, and seeing as a good two hours have passed and I've said I need to get to bed at least three times, this is where I close.